Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bedroom Makeover Part 1 - Inspiration/Mood Board so far....

I'm redoing my bedroom on a small budget. (Trying to keep it under $500) I'm reusing a few existing pieces - dresser, chair, a desk that I'm turning into a vanity, a bookshelf that I'm turning into a display cabinet - possibly adding glass doors and a plant stand that I've been using as a jewelry holder.
Since changing my bed in any way will blow my tiny budget, I'm just keeping my existing frame and using decorative accents in place of a headboard. My bed will have to come at a later time, I'll probably end up making it to ensure I'll get exactly what i want.
I haven't selected my final paint colors yet but soon I'll be posting my favorites. I also have no idea what color bedding I want. I need to hurry and make these decisions because I want to be done before Christmas. I look forward to any suggestions you all may have.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for updates and before pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...