Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Martyn Lawrence-Bullard

I've just finished watching the new Bravo show Million Dollar Decorators. I have to say I was kinda skeptical at first but I kinda liked it. I'll give it one more chance before I give my official ruling. I will, however, say that I love Martin Lawrence-Bullard. I think he's absoloutely fabulous! I've been checking out his website and he's super talented. He's not afraid to make bold choices and I love that about him. But, just as I assumed, he is a rock star in his own mind which I absolutely hate. Why can't a designer just be a designer?! Anyway, those are a few of my favorite rooms from Martin's portfolio. I highly recommend that you all take a look, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...