Friday, June 24, 2011

Outfit and weekend plans.

Sorry for the long absence. I haven't really had time to sit down and create regular posts with text here. But good news (I think) I have a Tumblr! Much simpler to keep up do date with posts there. I will try to get back to posting regularly here very soon. For now I'll leave you with what I wore to dinner at my sister's house last night. I kinda forgot about it so I had to rush and find something to change into. I guess this is technically my first outfit post??

jeans and t-shirt - target / shoes - barefeet shoes / hat - walmart / purse - borrowed from my mom
I have been living in hats for the past several days due to the humidity making my hair super frizzy.
self-designed bracelets and ring / watch - christmas gift / glasses - avenue
covergirl lipstick, blush and mascara / elf eye shadow / l'oreal bronzer
This is pretty much what I use for an everyday casual look.

Now I am off to my sister's place for a fun girls weekend. Does anyone else have any fun plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. loving your watch! very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another elf lovar? haha I just recently discovered elf a few months back and really like some of their inexpensive products:) Have a great 4th!!

    xo,
    Leah
    Love Shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zarna - I love my watch! It was a Christmas gift from my mom and I wear it almost everyday.

    @Leah - I discovered elf about 6 years ago and I love them to death! They really take pride in the quality of their products. Lately I had been buying at my local Targets but they no longer carry it in my 3 favorite stores :( so I either have to travel a bit further out or just continue to purchase online. No matter what, I'm an elf lover for life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...